Our go-to drink this summer. A perfectly refreshing, sweet and spicy twist on the classic margarita.
The use of coconut milk is a delicately creamy compliment to the spicy rim salt (by Red Clay Hot Sauce). You'll have this tropical getaway in a glass on repeat all summer long.
- 2 OZ TEQUILA BLANCO
- 2 OZ COCONUT MILK
- 3/4 OZ ORANGE LIQUEUR
- 1 OZ LIME JUICE
- 1/2 OZ MADAGASCAR VANILLA DAYSIE
- RED CLAY SPICY MARGARTIA SALT, FOR RIMMING
3 easy steps:
- Rim a cocktail glass with lime juice and twist into Spicy Margarita Salt.
- Add ingredients to a shaker tin and shake for 20-30 seconds.
- Pour straight into a glass and garnish with a lime wedge.